The December Glossybox...

By Zoe - 12/11/2018

Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box, which contains a combination of five deluxe sample-size and full-sized beauty products. It is normally priced at £10 + £3.25 p&p, but you can receive 20% off your first box 'here'. This month's box channeled Christmas, and is titled the "All that Glitters" edition.

So, what was in this months box...?


Each box contained a full-sized Doucce Relentless Matte lip crayon in the shade "Winterberry". This is a deep, burgundy shade which is perfect for a day or night-time christmas-esque make-up look. The crayon applies seamlessly and is non-drying. It's not a smudge proof lippie, but it does last a few hours. It is priced at £20!

Moving on to the cheaper side, each box contained a full-sized Imperial Leather shower gel, in the scent 'Cosmic Unicorn'. This is a limited edition scent, priced at £1.00/250ml. It smells delicious and it is a nice addition to this month's box.


Next up, is a Bellapierre Cosmetics roll-on highlighter, which can be used on the face, body or eyes. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Bellapierre as (after trying many of their products) I feel like their products are over-priced. However, this shimmer roll-on provides a blinding and dewy champagne-coloured highlight, and I think this would look amazing for a night-time look. It does RRP at £14.99 for 2g, but you can find it for half price HERE.

Each box contained a liquid-jelly blusher by Niko Pro, and this is one product that I am not convinced by. This has very little pigment when blended on the cheeks, but contains huge glittery chunks, which can ruin a make-up look within seconds. I am not a fan of this product at all, but it was nice to test... so, that I can steer clear in the future!


Channelling cult glitter masks which can be found all over instagram, this box contains a sachet of Vitamasques' cosmic pink ruby glitter peel-off mask. Personally, I love peel-off masks as I find that they unclog pores whilst firming your skin, and this mask claims to boost hydration, too!

Lastly, this month contained a bonus product in the form of two Maybeauty nose pore strips, designed to remove clogged dirt and impurities from your pores. The sample size contained two individual pore strips, priced at around £2.80.

Overall, I loved this month's 'All That Glitters' box, which encompassed the theme of Christmas, with it's gorgeous packaging. My favourite products were the Doucce lip crayon and Bellapierre's highlighter, whilst my least favourite was the jelly blush.

Let me know what your thoughts are, in the comments down below!

XO Zoe


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think I would really like the lip crayon! I also like peel off masks. Great post!

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete