Pink Parcel April Review

By Zoe - 4/19/2018

Hey there!

It has been a little while since I have posted on my blog, due to being super busy at university. So, when my Pink Parcel subscription box landed on my doorstep, I jumped at the chance to write a review. If you do not know what Pink Parcel is, it's a monthly subscription box which arrives before your period. It includes a selection of sanitary products which you chose, and a selection of beauty goodies. If you would like to read my last Pink Parcel review, I provide a full breakdown of the sanitary products which I receive.


Each month you also receive a flavoured tea and a sweet treat, to help your through you period. This months sweet treat was orange milk chocolate by Cocoba and the tea was lemon and peach flavoured by t+. I have not tested the tea yet, but the chocolate tasted delicious, and mimicked a terrys chocolate orange. There were only two tiny samples of the chocolate, and I do feel that this was little stingy... I definitely would have appreciated something a little bigger!


In the box, there were five beauty goodies. I'll start with my favourite first, which was a generous 10ml sample size of
Catherine Malandrino's Style de Paris perfume. Perfumes can always be a little hit or miss in subscription boxes, as different people like different scents. However, I actually fell in love with this perfume! It has notes of red grapefruit, so does smell sweet but it is not sickly. It is a great summer scent, and I am very tempted to purchase the full-sized product.

This month, everyone received a full-sized mascara or a full-sized pen eyeliner from the Beauty Crop. Firstly, I really liked the "surprise" element this month, as usually Pink Parcel standardise every box. So, everyone gets the same thing. I received the eyeliner and I was initially impressed, when I first swatched it. When applying it to the eyelids, it took a lot more pressure to get the same level of pigmentation as a hand swatch. Therefore, I'm not a huge fan of this eyeliner, and I do not think it is worth the £15.99 it claims to be worth. If I'm going to wear an eyeliner, I'm going to make it bold... and, this just did not do it for me!

Another full-sized goodie in the box, is the Jelly Pong Pong lip scrub. This is a lip scrub in the scent coffee and coconut. I think this a great product, as lip scrubs really do come in handy. They're also something I always forget to buy. The product works well to exfoliate the lips, and the scent of the scrub is gorgeous!

The box contained a 50ml sample of Greenfrog Botanics natural body wash in the scent geranium and peppermint. I had never heard of the brand before this Pink Parcel. However, they are an organic cruelty free brand which are suitable for those who suffer with psoriasis or eczema. The wash contains aloe vera to moisturise skin and claims to be "enriched with natural oils". It's a nice product and all I can really say is, it does the job at getting your body washed!

Last but not least, the box contained a par of eye pads by Beauty Pro eye therapy. This is an under eye mask infused with collagen and green tea extract. I love eye pads, as they help to reduce puffiness and work well in banishing the bags under my eyes. However, you can buy a pack of three eye pads for less than £5, so, I do feel like this was a very stingy sample size. Although, I did enjoy using the product, and I found them very soothing!


Overall, I did really enjoy this months Pink Parcel box, and I am very happy with the perfume. However, I did not like the sample sizes of the chocolate and the eye pads, and feel that there could have been a little more... especially on the Chocolate front!

Thank you for reading my post! Let me know in the comments, if you liked this months box!
XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments