What's in my November Glossybox?

By Zoe - 11/11/2018

Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box, which contains a combination of five deluxe sample-size and full-sized beauty products. It is normally priced at £10 + £3.25 p&p, but you can receive 20% off your first box 'here'.

So, what was in this months box...?


Each box contained a full-sized Huda Beauty matte lipstick worth £18. I received the shade "Girlfriend" which is a deep, orange-based nude shade, and I can definitely see myself wearing this shade day and night. I am not a lover of liquid lipsticks, but this is long-lasting and non-drying, so it is incredibly wearable.

Next up, is a deluxe 30g sample of Palmer's 24 hour moisture balm, priced at £1.20. I have just started my final nursing placement and the dermatitis on my hands is making a grand, old return, so, this has been a life-saver. This travel-sized balm soothes dehydrated skin and it is chocolate-scented, and it is just what I need after a 12.5 hour shift!

Each box also contained a Stylondon eyeshadow palette, and I received the palette 'Eaton Square'. This contains nine, warm-toned shades, which includes three matte shades and six shimmer shades. The shimmer shadows have a fantastic colour pay-off and they are long-lasting, with my favourite shade being a deep, burgundy shimmer shade! This palette is priced at £9.99, and I think it is a great palette for the Christmas season.


Included in my box was a deluxe-sized dry shampoo by the brand Living Proof. I've used this product a few times over the past few days, because washing my long hair is *such* an effort and it has worked well to reduce the formation of grease. It is tropical scented, too. I'd say it's the least exciting product in this month's box, because dry shampoos tend to do the same job, regardless of the brand!

Next, my box contained the Micro-derm regenerator by Context. It is a daily, two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator which claims to purify skin by gently removing dirt. I have only used this product once, as exfoliators tend to aggravate my skin if used more than twice in a week, but it worked well to unclog and minimise my pores. This comes as a a generous 30ml deluxe-sample!

Overall, I really enjoyed this months box, and my favourite item was the Huda Beauty liquid lipstick. Initially, I did not think I'd suit the shade but it works great alongside my skin tone. I love the eyeshadow palette, but I wasn't too excited about the dry shampoo. The total value of the box is priced at over £40, so we're definitely getting our money's worth.

Let me know your thoughts on this month's box in the comments!

XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments