Product Empties

By Zoe - 3/11/2018

Happy Sunday!

Let's be real, Christmas left me totally skint. As a result, I put a hefty spending ban on buying unnecessary beauty products during January and February. Because, I think it's time that I 'fessed up... I am a hoarder. Lotions, make-up brushes, shower gels, concealers. You name it, I hoard it. Putting a ban on buying on junk has allowed me to re-discover products and actually use them up. I wanted to share my thoughts about a few of these products. Enjoy!


Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Priced at £12.99, the Revlon Colorstay Foundation is a full-coverage foundation that feels lightweight on your skin. Its advertised to cover you for twenty-four hours. I cannot vouch for that claim but I do work 13 hour shifts and it keeps me covered! This is the only drugstore foundation to match my skin-tone perfectly, as their shade "Ivory" is the palest drugstore foundation out there! Don't panic though, if you do have a darker skin-tone, Revlon have a huge selection of shades.

Benefit Cheek Parade Palette

This product is not *completely* empty but, give me some credit. It's definitely hitting the pan enough for me to my mourn my loss! The Benefit Cheek Parade has served me well over the past year and, it contains five full-size Benefit bronzers/blushers. The palette contains the Hoola bronzer, Hoola lite bronzer, Dandelion blusher, Rockateur blusher and the GALifornia blusher. It is a great palette for travelling as you can create versatile looks on the go. It was priced at £49.59 at the time, which is a bargain for five Benefits powders as they usually cost £23.50 each.

Unfortunately, this palette is now out of stock but, Benefit are set to release the "Blush Bar" palette. This is a five pan palette containing the Hoola bronzer, GALifornia blusher, Dandelion blusher, Rockateur blusher and the Gold Rush Highlighter! I will definitely be purchasing this palette as soon as it arrives in the UK!


Urban Decay Quick Fix Spray

I know that I have spoken about this spray before, but this Urban Decay spray is so good! It is both a priming and setting spray, which leaves your skin (and make up) looking hydrated and dew-y. It also works as a "quick fix" through out the day, to freshen up your make-up! It's priced at £24, but it lasts a long time, giving your make up a gorgeous glow-y finish.

Liz Earle Botanicals Body Wash and Creme

If you have read my blog before, you will have realised that I adore anything from Liz Earle. I was lucky enough to receive the Liz Earle Botanical body wash and the body creme for Christmas. The body wash smells super luxurious, and the aroma of oranges will be left lingering on your skin! The body creme smells similar and is soothing, giving your skin a boost of moisture. They are both costly in price, but definitely worth it as a treat!

The Body Shop Almond And Honey Butter

I actually bought this Body Shop butter for my Mum for Christmas but, I ended up pinching it from her as it smells *so* good. First, it's inexpensive, and I originally bought this in the sale for £3! This body butter targets those with sensitive skin, nourishing and healing dry areas. It also soaks quickly into your skin so, you're not left to wait for it to dry all night! The scent of the honey is sweet and it leaves a light scent on your skin. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.

Soap and Glory's Hand Food Hand Lotion

Soap and Glory's Hand Food cream is a holy grail product for me, and a cult classic for others. It is a hand cream, containing shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. It has the signature Soap and Glory scent, and it works fast on dry hands to repair your damaged skin. I am a student nurse and I am constantly washing my hands, which dries my skin. I always keep one of these travel-sized hand creams on me whilst on placement to re-hydrate my hands.

Avon Planet Spa Mud Mask

Another product I received as a gift for Christmas was Avon's Planet Spa mud mask. I have never tried any skincare products from Avon before, so I did not know what to expect. A few months later and I am so sad that I have ran out this amazing product! It's a mud face mask which helps to clarify your skin by unclogging your pores, to remove dirt. It's so soothing on the skin and works well with my sensitive skin. It's inexpensive, coming in at around £5 per tube so I would recommend grabbing one!


Thank you so much for reading this post. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts, in the comments down below.

XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh I love seeinfg the products you have loved so much that you have emptied them! I have never to this day finished a whole palette so good going girl!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete