Review | Liz Earle's Limited Edition Lavender and Vetiver Cleanser

By Zoe - 3/28/2018

If you have read any of my blog posts before, you will know that I adore Liz Earle's skincare range. At the start of the month, Liz Earle's team held an Instagram competition, to celebrate the launch of their limited edition cleanse and polish. I was lucky enough to win this competition and I received a full-sized version of their limited edition cleanser, as well as a few other treats. As it is a new release, I wanted to share my thoughts about this cleanser!


Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanse and polish is designed to remove the dirt of the day, revealing radiant and healthy skin. I have been using the original version of their cleanser daily, for the past few years. I use it in the morning and night. It is a creamy texture, which easily dissolves make up from the day, without stripping your skin of it's natural oils. And, although it is a cleanser, I find it hydrating on the skin.

So, what makes this version different?

Liz Earle launch limited edition versions of their cleanse and polish every few months, depending on the season. The Lavender and Vetiver version is a fresh and flower-y scent, released just in time for spring. Lavender-based products are one of the best scents for diffusing stress, and leaving you feel calm and relaxed. It's a great scent for night-time use, too, as researchers recommend that lavender-based products can help you reach a deeper sleep.

As always, this cleanser works great. I use it in the morning to freshen my skin and remove excess oils. I also use it in the evening as it works well for removing the toughest of eyeliners, and unclogging pores. Limited edition or not, the cleanse and polish is fantastic for sensitive skin. I have acne-prone skin and find that this cleanser is gentle on the skin, and it does not my trigger breakouts.

Overall, I really loved using this limited edition version of the cleanse and polish. Not only is the scent incredibly fresh and vibrant, it's calming, too. Although it does have a relaxing aroma, it's great for either day or night use. Again, I just want to say a huge thank you to Liz Earle for picking me as their competition winner, as I was so happy to win a limited edition version of one of my holy grail products!

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried Liz Earle's cleanser!

XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments