Best Beauty Christmas Gift Sets 2016!

By Zoe - 11/10/2016

So that time of the year is coming up and if you follow me on pinterest you'll know I have a HUGE board of Christmas gift ideas. I've seen a ton of new releases from make up brands, so I thought I'd make a blog post about the best beauty gift sets that I'm in love with!

Benefit

Benefit have a massive selection of Christmas gift sets which can be found online at Benefits website or instore at Debenhams. This year, they have gone all out and their more expensive sets contain full size products, as well as their travel sized minis. This makes the gift sets a great value for money. They're also fab for new make up lovers too, plus the packaging is to die for! My favourite gift sets are the Girlesque set and the Blushin Babe set.

[Image courtesy of ASOS]

The Girlesque set contains a full sized They're Real Mascara, Porefessional Primer and Hoola Bronzer and a mini Benetint lip and cheek stain. Although it retails for £44.50, there is current 10% at Debenhams, marking it down to £40.05. If you were to buy all of these products separate it would set you back over £65!

The Blushin Babe gift set retails for £29.50 and contains 5 benefit blushers, They're Real eyeliner, They're Real Mascara and a What's Up concealer. Although these are all mini versions, for the price it is a great deal and allows you to try out a few different products which individually cost a lot more!

Lancome

Lancome have recently released their Christmas gift set editions, and I have very cheekily added a few of their skincare sets to my Christmas list. The packaging is gorgeous and has really improved from last year. These are pretty expensive, however, the value for money is excellent. My favourite sets are the Hydra Zen Gift Set and the Advanced Genefique Gift Set.

The Hydra Zen gift set retails for £39.90 and contains a full sized 50ml Hydra Zen moisturiser, which individually retails for £30. I used the moisturiser for over six months last winter, when my skin was super dry, and it really hydrated my skin. The set also comes with a travel sized version of the Advanced Genefique skin serum, a 15ml Hydra Zen night cream and a 15ml Hydra Zen overnight skin mask. This set is a fantastic value for money and I could not recommend it enough!

The Advanced Genefique gift set is a little more pricey retailing at £59. It comes with a 30ml bottle of the Advanced Genefique facial serum, a 15ml Advanced Genefique day cream and night cream, and a 5ml eye serum. This is on top of my Christmas list, as it is an amazing value for money, as the 30ml facial serum retails for £62 alone! The serum is a holy grail product for me, and improved the condition of my skin in just a few weeks. I definitely will be purchasing this set!

Soap and Glory

Soap and Glory have a great range of gift sets out this year, with the prices ranging from £6.00 to £50.00. I am very happy about the fact that they have a lot more make up in their gift sets, as I think their make up is super underrated! My favourite sets are the Merry Kiss Much set and the Glamorama set.

The Merry Kiss Much set is one of the cheaper sets they have, and retails for £8.00. It contains three fall coloured Sexy Motherpucker lip glosses, which are exclusive to the gift set. These three lip glosses are full size making them cost under £3 per lip gloss!

The Glamorama set is £20, so definitely one of the more pricey gift sets Soap and Glory have released. I got given a Soap and Glory gift set similar to this last year, which made me fall in love with the brand. The gift set contains a full sized Super cat Eyeliner, a Thick and Fast Mascara, a Sexy Motherpucker Lip Laquer, Glow All Out Luminising Face Powder and three gorgeous eye-shadows. This is a fantastic value for money, and contains all FULL SIZED products. Don't forget, Boots Christmas gift sets are currently on 3 for 2 as well, and all of the Soap and Glory gift sets are included!

Liz Earle Christmas Collection

Liz Earle has just released it's limited edition Christmas gift sets. You can buy these from Boots or the Liz Earle website, however, I'm predicting these WILL sell out quickly! My favourite sets are the Winter Icon set and the Bright Eyes gift set,

The Winter Icon set contains a limited edition Cleanse and Polish and two muslin cloths. With the Cleanse and Polish, you massage a pea sized amount on your face at the beginning and end of the day and then use a muslin cloth to wipe off the dirt. This leaves you with clean and clear skin, and is perfect if you suffer with sensitive skin, like me. Why not gift a sweet smelling 'orange and clove' edition of the Cleanse and Polish to the skincare lover in your family? I know I'll be begging for this gift set!

Okay, so the Bright Eyes Collection is a little bit more pricey. It retails for £35 but it's total RRP is worth £52! It contains a 150ml bottle of the Liz Earle Eye Soothing lotion and a 15ml plump of the Superskin Eye Cream. I have tried both these products and found them very soothing on my eyes, and I can predict this will be a sell out. Particularly during the cold winter months!

So there you go! Let me know if there any other gift sets you can't wait to receive. I will be doing a Christmas gift guide too, so stay tuned for that! Feel free to follow me on twitter or pinterest @zoesavagexo. XO

Images courtesy of Google

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments