Beauty | Christmas Gift Guide for Her (Under £10)

By Zoe - 11/14/2016

In my last blog post I mentioned that I would be doing a Christmas Gift Guide and this is the first in the instalment. So here is the best gifts for her, under £10!

Jack Wills Stationary



Fancy stationary in general is a gift which is generally appreciated, and it is often super cheap. I found this fab gift set of three printed notebooks from Jack Wills for under £10, and you can find a ton of fancy stationary on the website.

Yankee Candle Gift Set



You can NEVER go wrong with Christmas candles... particularly Yankee Candles. Yankee Candles have a huge selection of gift sets, starting from £8. If you're lucky enough to live the UK, Asda and Sainsburys are currently stocking the (sort of) sister brand, which is known as Simply Home by Yankee Candles. They are slightly cheaper versions of the original Yankee Candles and have a huge selection of lovely scents. My favourite is "Merry Mint Chocolate" which you can find here.


Hot Drinks Gift Sets



Cosy-ing up with a hot chocolate or hot cup of tea during the winter months, is one of my favourite things to do after a long day of work. So what can be better than receiving a gift set with selection of tea or hot chocolate?! These gift sets are hugely popular this year, and are fantastic if you're on a budget. You can find a huge range of "hot drink" gift sets online at John Lewis.


Lush Cosmetics Gift Set



If you know me personally, you'll know that I have a huge bath bomb obsession, and during winter the only thing I LOVE to do is take a hot bath. If you're on a budget, you really cannot go wrong with a Lush Cosmetics gift set. The prices start from around £8, and the gift sets already come all wrapped up... so you don't have to battle with the wrapping paper!


Try a DIY!



If you're really struggling for a gift, why not try your hand at a DIY! You can find a ton of ideas on Pinterest, and my favourite is the "Spa in a Jar" gift. Find an empty glass jar and head to poundland. Pick up a few travel sized shampoos, body washes and lip balms and add them to the glass jar. Tie a ribbon around the top, and there you go. A quick, but thoughtful gift. And super cheap too! Head over to The Gunny Shack for some more DIYS, and she provides a more in-depth step by step on how to make the Spa in a Jar!


AND FINALLY... SOCKS!



Okay, so there's always an up-roar in my family EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. Why? Because, I demand they buy me socks. Not just any socks though... I request the fluffiest and warmest slippery socks you can find. Okay, maybe it is just me, but I do love a nice pair of socks. They're a cheap stocking filler that are not going to break your bank and they're just so cute. Find the pair above online at New Look!


Thank you for reading! Follow me pinterest! XO

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments