Beauty | November Favourites 2016

By Zoe - 11/28/2016

Can you actually believe we're nearing the end of November? EEEK! I cannot wait to start opening my advent calendars, which I will shamefully admit, I have way too many of. November has been an intense month for me, and I have found myself pampering myself to improve my mood, and through that I have developed a love some products. So, let's get started!

Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie



I have been loving Yankee Candles as the winter season has kicked into full swing. This month I have found my all time favourite candle, which is the Snowflake Cookie scent. For starters, it is pink which is my favourite colour, and it smells like cookies mixed with vanilla icing. I could honestly sniff this all day! I have already burnt a full jar, and have added this to my Christmas list for next month! Buy it HERE.


Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume



I recently re-discovered this scent and it reminded me of the Christmas season, as I wore it all through December last year. It's such a luxurious, sweet yet musky scent, and I ALWAYS receive compliments when I wear this! It's definitely a favourite this month. Check it out HERE.

Nip and Fab Facial Scrub



My skin used to be sooooo oily, and recently it's changed to being SUPER dry. Recently, I have been really struggling to manage it, and it just makes my face look gross. I find when I use this facial scrub before I do my make up, it allows my foundation to last longer instead of bunching up in random places. I also love it because it's super inexpensive compared to other facial scrubs! Buy it from HERE!


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil



Speaking of dry skin, it's not only my face which is suffering at the hands of the cold, winter months. My hair, nails and body are all dry and gross. Nuxe's multi-use dry oil has been a lifesaver, and it really works to restore my skin to it's natural "oiliness". I love that you can use it on just about every body part (well...) and it smells lush too! Definitely an essential this month. Check it out HERE!

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray



Okay, so I had to put this in because I've ran out of it and I feel like I've lost a part of my soul. This product is god's gift to the make up world, and I seriously need to repurchase this asap! I have no idea how it works, but it does, and a few sprays allow my make up to stay fresh all day. It also helps if I've "over-powdered" my face. Buy it from HERE, no seriously, go buy it!

Chocolate Christmas tubs!



In the UK, as soon as the Halloween decorations are taken off the shelves, you will find stacks of these tubs of sweets. This month, I have been obsessed with sneaking into a box of Heroes chocolates (which is supposed to be saved until Christmas). I JUST CANNOT STOP MYSELF, THEY'RE ADDICTIVE. Buy them HERE... you know you want to!

Thanks for checking out my post. What are your favourites this month? Feel free to comment below, and follow me on PINTEREST! XO

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments