Music That Will Change Your Life

By Zoe - 11/10/2016

So over the past few days I've been scouring the internet for a new music playlist. I'm the type of person, where one minute I can listen to pop and the next rock. So here's hoping there's something for you here, too.

True Colours (Cover) by Joshua David Evans and Erin Elyse Evans

Okay, so obviously this isn't a new song, but this cover is amazing. Unless you've been living under a rock you'll know that Joshua Evans has recently announced a divorce from his wife Colleen Ballinger AKA Miranda Sings. This in itself has destroyed me. Joshua took a break off of the internet and this song is a perfect "comeback" for him. Singing with him is his sister, who has also experienced a divorce. It's such a beautiful cover and I've had it on repeat since he released it!

Trigger by Deaf Havana

So this is the second song off of Deaf Havana's upcoming album, which is due to be released in January 2017. Released last month, I have been none listening to this song, and I am so happy that they are releasing a new album! If you haven't heard of them, check out their previous album Old Souls now!

3 Strikes by Terror Jr

Terror Jr currently surround quite a bit of controversy as the lead singer "Lisa Terror" is rumoured to actually be Kylie Jenner. Whether she is or not, this is a fab song to jam to in the car late at night.

Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindermann

Okay, you may hear this song and think this is the cookie-est pop you will ever hear, but this really has grown on me in the past few days and I. CANNOT. STOP. LISTENING. I seriously need help. Maggie Lindermann is an "instagram famous" young girl, who has released a few songs which are also pretty good! Check out Knocking On Your Heart if you like this song!

Changing Tides by The Fray

This is definitely the song I've been most excited about. I've followed The Fray for a LONG time and they are finally coming out with new songs... although, sadly, there won't be a "new" album. They have just released a kind of "best hits" album, but there are a few new songs on it. Also check out Corners if you like this song!

DNA by Lia Marie Johnson

I recognised Lia when this popped up in my Youtube suggestions, but didn't know where from. Turns out she's been on Youtube for cute a while and has featured on the "Kids React" videos. I listened to the song, and bawled my eyes out! It is such a deep and beautiful song about her parents, but definitely don't listen to this if you're already emotional! I predict Lia will go super far if she keeps releasing songs like this.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed the music! Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome list! I had actually never heard Joshua Evans sing, so I was super surprised to hear his voice! Thanks for sharing, I hope you have a great day!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete