Music That Will Change Your Life (Part 2)

By Zoe - 12/04/2016

If you've read any of my posts, you'll know I've previously created a post listing my favourite songs of that month. I thought I would create another playlist of epic songs, as I've recently found some great hits, which have really inspired me. So, here goes...


Sparrows by Jason Gray



This song has been in my head for the past 24 hours, and every time I listen to it, I just want to start dancing. It is a Christian-inspired song, and I'm not the most religious person, but that hasn't stop me from becoming obsessed with this song. The lyrics are incredibly inspiring, and uplifting.


Without Him by Christina Grimmie



It's nearly been six months since Christina Grimmie passed away, and I still find it incredibly upsetting. I followed Christina in her Hannah Montana cover days, and remember getting so excited when I heard that she got signed! She was so unbelievably talented, and I am still in love with her songs. I've recently started listening to her music again, and I have had this song on repeat. Check out her music above, to hear her utterly talented voice.


Wings by Birdy



Okay, I know that this song came out a few years ago, and I am super late in finding it. But, I recently heard this song on the radio and I fell in love. This song just makes me want to burst into song every time I listen to it. Check it out above, and if you don't have the urge to dance then there is something wrong with you!


A Drop In The Ocean By Ron Pope



This song is probably the most beautiful song you will hear all day. I found this song during an episode of The Vampire Diaries a few years ago, and have been obsessed with it ever since. It's such a timeless ballad, and just speaks to my soul. Check it out if you want a good cry!


Fierce by Jesus Culture



I am absolutely in love with this inspiring song. Yet again, another religious song (hey, I listen to anything) but the song can be applied to anything if you're not feeling it in that sense. Just trust me, listen to this song all the way through and you'll feel all gushy and inspired for the day. I've been listening to this song in the car every morning and it just pumps me up for my day.


Love With Your Life by Hollyn



Okay, SUPER funky song alert! If you're feeling down and need an upbeat pop song to motivate you, definitely check out Hollyn. She's an upcoming artist, and has such a unique voice. She sings motivating hits about staying positive, and I've loved EVERY one of her songs.


Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you enjoyed these songs! I'll definitely keep this post a regular thing on my blog, as I'm always looking for new songs. Comment below if you have anymore suggestions, and I'll see you in my next post! XO <

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments