January Sales Haul

By Zoe - 1/25/2018

Hi there!


Over the past year, I have lost around 50 pounds. Weight loss is fantastic for your health, but not your wardrobe, as I suddenly realised that everything was way too big for me. During the January sales, I have found some amazing bargains and I wanted to share them!


The Puffer Jacket



The puffer jacket is a staple piece right now. It's not only perfect to keep you warm throughout winter and spring, they also look super stylish. I bought this khaki puffer jacket from Dorothy Perkins for £55. It's cropped at the waist, incredibly cosy and goes with almost any look. It also has a white teddy-bear (faux!) fur trim on the coat, and it also conceals a hood in the back.


With this jacket, I usually wear black-skinny jeggings and I added a black and red striped belt, which I also purchased from Dorothy Perkins. As for the shoes, I like to keep this look casual, so wore my grey puma trainers. These trainers were an absolute steal, as I got them from Sports Direct for £30!


Burgundy on the Brain



I am in love with burgundy clothes at the minute. It's a colour which looks great on everyone, but particularly, looks fantastic in winter. I have two outfits which contain burgundy items. The first one (pictured above) contains a burgundy sweatshirt. Sweatshirts have became hugely popular due to the likes of the expensive Gucci sweatshirts. Lots of high street stores have been selling dupes of the Gucci sweaters. I bought this one from Miss Selfridge for £14! I paired the same black jeggings (pictured with the first outfit) and some baby-pink canvas shoes from New Look. Overall, this outfit cost less than £30!



I told you I was 'burgundy on the brain'! This next outfit contains a burgundy-cropped jumper from New Look. I bought this jumper in the sale for £3! Unfortunately, it did sell out, but the New Look link above takes you to a search of very similar jumpers! I paired this jumper with distressed blue-grey jeans from Sainsbury TU. These were also a huge steal as I purchased these for £6! To accessorise, I added a grey and gold belt (which cost £3) and a pair of white, leather-look trainers (which cost £8). Both of these items were from Dorothy Perkins! Overall, this outfit cost only £20, which is a massive bargain!


Racing Stripes



Stripes are everywhere right now, also inspired by the incredibly expensive Gucci trousers! Luckily, you do not need to spend hundreds of pounds, as the high street has a ton of dupes out there. And, who does not love comfy joggers?! I bought these navy blue and red, striped joggers from New Look for £14.99. What I like about these is that you could pair them with a red cropped jumper and black heels, turning these casual joggers into an outfit fit for a good night away. Or, you can dress them down, as pictured above. Really, it depends what mood I'm in.


Thank you so much for reading my post! Comment down below, what your favourite outfit is!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments