Music Monday

By Zoe - 1/15/2018

Hi there!


I used to have a series of posts where I talked about great music, and I really wanted to bring that back. Music is a huge part of my life, and I adore sharing and finding new tracks. So, here goes!


Marshmello x Lil Peep 'Spotlight'


This song is so dreamy. Unfortunately, Lil Peep passed away in 2017, so getting to hear another song from him is brilliant. His vocals are dreamy, they remind me of the old 2000s rock/skater songs.... It's just a more mellow version of them songs!


Camilla Cabello 'Never Be The Same'



I love Camilla Cabello. I love her voice and the raw emotion that she puts into her songs. I didn't ever listen to Fifth Harmony, but I became a fan when she became a solo artist. The song is super catchy, yet soulful. Her debut album was recently released and I have to say, I love every song on there. Check it out ASAP!


Dua Lipa 'IDGAF"


Can I just ask... How is Dua Lipa so stunning? Not only is her song about girl power and independence, the music video portrays the importance of self-love before entering a relationship.


Noah Cyrus 'My Way'



So, when I first heard this song, I thought it was incredibly annoying. And... I still do, but I have to agree that it is a total bop. I feel like in a few weeks this is going to be killed by radio overplay, but for the time being I can enjoy the fact that no one has caught on to it! Also, does anyone else get Sia vibes from this video?


Post Malone ft. 21 Savage 'Rockstar'



Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you have probably heard this song. It's incredibly mellow and vulgar in nature. But God, is it catchy! As mentioned before the video, viewer discretion is definitely advised!


Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope your enjoyed it!


XO Zoe


*** Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. ***

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments