The Natural Spa Factory Face Mask

By Zoe - 1/18/2018

Hi there!


Side note: I'm extremely motivated to stay dedicated with my posts and I have been posting every day since I started my blog back up. At the minute, I have quite a lot of time off of work and university so, I have had the time to post frequently. When I go back to university/work I am aiming to post at least twice a week! However, I will be updating my instagram whenever I post, so make sure to follow me HERE. Also, none of my posts contain sponsored content unless stated otherwise! Okay, on to the review!



In this post, I will be reviewing a face mask by the Natural Spa Factory. The 'Illuminate and Brightening' mask is a peel-off face mask which is designed to give your skin a breath of fresh air, achieving a youthful glow. I purchased this from a local spa. However, you can buy a pack of three masks for £18 on the Natural Spa Factory's website (HERE).


The mask's main ingredients include grape-seed oil and rice (many have claimed that rice may stimulate cell growth), and the product smells absolutely divine. The mask comes in a 30g powder foil sachet and the instructions state that you should mix half of the 30g sachet with 30ml of water. I would recommend using between 5-10g and mixing it with 15ml of water, as I ended up with a lot of excess product which I could not use again. To mix the product, I used a clean brush and I mixed it in a empty (and clean!) Lush face mask tub! You're supposed to mix the solution until it runs smooth, and you have between 30-60 seconds before it gets too thick to apply, so don't hang around! Once the consistency becomes smooth, apply it to your face for 15-20 minutes... or until it sets!


As said on the tin, this is peel-off and I LOVE any sort of peel-off face mask as I find them SO satisfying! What I love about this mask is that it isn't harsh or painful when you peel it off, and is incredibly gentle on the skin! Once you've peeled the mask, I removed the excess product with a warm face-cloth.


Once I dried my face, I noticed that my skin felt so smooth and my skin had a visible glow! I continued with my regular skincare routine after using the mask, which includes the Liz Earle daily essentials kit. The next morning, my skin did not break out in blemishes, which usually happens to me when I test a new face mask! So, this surprised me!


Overall, I really enjoyed using this mask. It left my skin feeling extremely smooth and the smell is divine. However, I feel that the instructions should recommend using less product, as I had a lot of excess product when following the instructions to mix the product. If you are careful when mixing the product, I'd estimate that you could get between four to five uses out of a single sachet, rather than the recommended two! Considering this, the price of the product does seem quite reasonable compared to other major brands!


Thank you so much for reading this post!


XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments