Liz Earle Daily Essentials

By Zoe - 1/16/2018

Hi there.


In this post, I will be reviewing some skincare products by Liz Earle. Over the past year, my skin has gone from incredibly oily to a combination of oily and dry. I have also struggled with acne on my cheeks and chin, which subsequently has left me with acne scars and redness. One of my resolutions for this year, was to focus on having a consistent skincare routine, and this has been made possible with the assistance of three Liz Earle skincare products.



Liz Earle advertises these products as your 'daily essentials' and costs just £49! What I like about this 'routine' is that it does not involve hundreds of products making it easy on a busy morning. The kit comprises of a Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser. Easy.


Cleanse and Polish


The first product to be used is the Cleanse and Polish. This is a gorgeous smelling cleanser which is to be used first thing in the morning and last thing at night. It also works well to remove your make up. You simply smooth one pump of the product all over your face, and remove the product with a cloth which has been ran under hot water. With the Daily Essentials kit comes (free) two Muslin cloths, which can be used to remove the cleanser. Muslin cloths are very thin cloths which gently exfoliate your skin.


Instant Boost Skin Tonic


The instant boost tonic is a toning solution. Toners are designed to get rid of excess dirt or make up. Simply apply it to some cotton wool and dab all over your face. The main ingredients in this are aloe vera and cucumber, therefore, it is incredibly soothing and refreshing. Once I apply the toner, I leave my skin to dry for a few minutes for using the next product±


Skin Repair Moisturiser


This is an incredibly light weight moisturiser that glides on to your skin. In fact, it's probably one of my favourite moisturisers! It doesn't feel greasy when applied and soaks quickly into the skin. It's perfect if you're in a rush and don't have the time to wait for your moisturiser to dry. I have oily skin with dry patches, so, this combination moisturiser is perfect for my skin type!


Overall, I think this three step kit is perfect for those who want to develop a skincare routine, but do not have the time to use lots of different products. I have used these products religiously for the past month, and I have definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin!


Thank you so much for reading this post!


XO Zoe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello! I love love love Liz Earle products - I've only ever tried the moisturiser but I swear by it. Just a shame about the price! Nice post, look forward to reading more.

    www.amikatie.com

    ReplyDelete